Monday, May 31, 2010

Update on Foziya...

All:

Just to let you that I sent in the information for our group to sponsor Foziya through World Vision. The amount that I put us down for was $40 per month. The minimum amount was $35 so I put us down for a little more since I know we can do that pretty easily as a group.

When they receive the information I sent, they will send us a welcome packet that will have more info on Foziya, including her last name, some more particular and various other info. We will also get an update every month from World Vision as to what our funds are going toward in regards to Foziya. It also stated that we can expect to receive some information, such as a letter, from Foziya in about 3-4 months. We will have many options on things that we can do with her, including being able to send "small" gifts and such if we so choose. I will be sure to fill everyone in further once we receive the information.

Blake

No comments:

Post a Comment